By Chulalongkorn University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Chula Clicker is a mobile application for next generation classroom. With Chula Clicker, students can participate with class in realtime.
An instructor can immediately create online question in class by using live web session. Another way is to set up a presentation in PowerPoint with Clicker PowerPoint Presentation Kit.
During the class,
1. An instructor push a question to students' devices.
2. Students answer the question by tapping or typing on the device.
3. Instructors may display statistic chart of the answers in realtime.
With Chula Clicker, the class is more interactive. Instructors can see students' opinions in realtime. This allows better discussion in class.
In this new release (1.2.0), students may submit picture to the Chula Clicker system for sharing on screen in class.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Haptic (vibrate) response on submission
- Bug fix for "Random" Feature
- New! Multiple Check question
- New! Camera/Picture upload
- New! Random Student
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chulalongkorn University
- © Chulalongkorn University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.