Chula Clicker is a mobile application for next generation classroom. With Chula Clicker, students can participate with class in realtime.
An instructor can immediately create online question in class by using live web session. Another way is to set up a presentation in PowerPoint with Clicker PowerPoint Presentation Kit.
During the class,
1. An instructor push a question to students' devices.
2. Students answer the question by tapping or typing on the device.
3. Instructors may display statistic chart of the answers in realtime.
With Chula Clicker, the class is more interactive. Instructors can see students' opinions in realtime. This allows better discussion in class.
In this new release (1.2.0), students may submit picture to the Chula Clicker system for sharing on screen in class.
- Haptic (vibrate) response on submission
- Bug fix for "Random" Feature
- New! Multiple Check question
- New! Camera/Picture upload
- New! Random Student
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.