ColorEyes for iPad - Realistic Eye Color Changer
By SUI Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our popular iPhone App now available for iPad! ColorEyes will literally make your brown eyes blue and your baby blues green--or even vampire red!
Use ColorEyes in 5 easy steps:
1) Choose a photo from an album. Zoom, move and rotate the photo and the eye selection areas for the best fit.
2) Once both eye areas are set, select the Color icon and move the sliders back and forth to change color. Use the Overbright tool to brighten the eye. When you're happy with the look, tap the Apply button next to the slider to make your changes permanent.
3) Clean up the edges of each eye using the Eraser tool. Select Apply to save changes.
4) Use the Preview button at any time to see the full picture
5) Tap the Export icon to save your work to an album, attach to a contact, send by e-mail or export to Facebook or Twitter.
- Select photos from an album or shoot with iPad camera
- Make realistic or artistic eye color changes
- Brighten eyes with Overbright tool
- No precision necessary--just move and scale the photo and eye selection areas for the best fit and clean up edges with the eraser tool
- Save image back to album or attach to a contact
- Send images by e-mail
- Export to Twitter or Facebook
What's New in Version 1.5
- Camera support for iPad 2