Common Symptom Guide
By Mobile Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instantly diagnose 100 of the most commonly seen symptoms in adults and children!
The Common Symptom Guide is the most trusted and easy-to-use reference for quickly and accurately evaluating and treating patients based on presenting symptoms. The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagnosis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagnose and treat the complaint.
Turn to The Common Symptom Guide for important guidelines on:
* Patient and family history
* Physical examination
* Diagnostic considerations
* Environmental history
- Outstanding indexing and cross-referencing to help you quickly arrive at a diagnosis
- Increased number of evidence-based medicine references
- Updated medical information throughout
- More references to key websites
- Additional information on the author's website
"This is a book of lists to help inexperienced healthcare providers hone their skill at progressing from symptoms to a differential diagnosis to treatment decisions. This is a necessary step in a student's development and this book goes a long way in assisting in this process. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and packed with great features:
* Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
* Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
* Quick search of terms while you type
* Table of contents for fast navigation in the different sections of the title
* Hyperlinks between terms and articles
* Ability to change the font size in the term definitions
* Favorites - you can create your own lists of favorite items and organize them in groups
* History of last visited terms and articles
* Fast article scrolling
* No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
* Daily term feature to help you memorize a term each day
Can’t find the word you are looking for? Three kinds of filters will help you locate that elusive word.
* Fuzzy filter – used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword – used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words to broaden your search
What's New in Version 5.0.17
* Optimized for iPhone 5
- USD 19.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 November 2012
- Version: 5.0.17
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mobile Systems
- © 2010 Mobile Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.