By Diigo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diigo browser (formerly iChromy) brings the best of Chrome’s interface,speed and Diigo's web annotation service to the iPad.
1. Tabs on Top
It’s very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
Type search keywords or URL in one box.
3. Extra space for the web content
The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content. To show the address bar, just tap the tab again.
4. Read later and Reading list (Offline reading)
One click to save a page to reading list, so you can view them offline. One click to remove a page from the reading list. It’s fast to get pages in and out.
5. Share to different places
Share the page to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Diigo, Instapaper etc.
6. Context search
Search from context menu directly.
7. Open link in new tab
Long press a link and choose different open options.
1) Incognito Mode
2) Clear password
3) Clear history
4) Clear Cookie
1) Find in page
2) Remember password
3) Quick Dial in new tap to help you access most
visited sites quickly.
4) Add .com, .edu, .gov, .net in the Omnibox
5) Save pictures to Photo App
6) More accurate URL suggestion in address bar
7) Tap status bar to scroll pages to top
1) More stable
2) Recover tabs after the browser crashes
1) Identify iChromy as desktop browsers to access
2) Keep the address bar when you scroll the page
3) Always open link in background tab
Follow us on Twitter: @diigo_browser
What's New in Version 5.7
Fix "Save to Diigo" bug
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Diigo
- © Diigo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Hide advertisement on quick access view"$1.99