By Datalogics, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DL Reader is a customizable EPUB and PDF eReader for publishers and eBookstore operators that can be modified to reflect your branding and provide a custom eBook viewer for your bookstore. It supports Adobe DRM and is fully-compatible with bookstores which use Adobe Content Server. Using DL Reader, you can create and deploy a branded, customized eReader to users without any programming whatsoever. You can also download to evaluate DL Reader's functionality and user experience if you are looking to developing your own reader. DL Reader version 3.2 and newer is iOS 64-bit compliant.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and re-brand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Support for both Adobe ID and Vendor ID accounts
* Adding bookmarks, highlights and notes in eBooks
* User interface support in 14 languages
* Viewing and sorting books in the bookshelf in both thumbnail and book list views
* Clean, non-distracting and responsive reading interface
* Support for content navigation using links and the Table of Contents
* Variable text size for EPUB books
* Support zooming and panning while viewing PDF files
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included – easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Deactivation with the account password will remove the device from the pool of activated devices. This will reduce the need to contact your eBoook vendor to reset your eBook account when replacing an old device.
This version supports several new business models including the school model where businesses can deliver content more seamlessly to students in schools. For end users, this version is much like the last version you have so we hope that you will be able to enjoy the same reading experience that you are familiar with.
Please read the section "What is not supported" before you update the app.
What is not supported (yet!) and we are working on resolving soon:
Ebooks with CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) text may not display correctly.
EPUB 2 books may no longer correctly render if they are meant to be read right to left.
Basic Audio/Video playback in EPUB 2 is not supported. This feature was supported in Versions 3.0.6 on iOS.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 10 July 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Developer: Datalogics, Inc
- © Copyright 2010-2015 Datalogics Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.