Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse two websites at the same time on one screen
This iPad app enables you to browse 2 websites one above the other in portrait or landscape orientation.
Now you can
- follow your tweets and and check Facebook at the same time, or
- browse Wikipedia and update your Blog or
- search Yahoo and check your bids on Ebay or
- view Craigslist and check Amazon together
- check your Gmail and and socialize on Myspace
More features to come soon!
Upcoming (because you requested it):
- full screen mode
- view windows side by side or one on top of the other
- resize windows
Send us more requests for features please!
What's New in Version 1.1
Zoom In, Zoom Out in both windows!
Pinch and Stretch with your thumb and index finger to fit a whole website in one window or zoom in on an interesting part.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pieter Born | BluMedialab
- © 2010 BluMedialab.com B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.