By MivaTek International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EagleSense links people and IP Cameras with real-time video and is currently released with iPhone and iPad versions. Users will have easy access to all IP Cameras that have been registered through EagleSense. Users can also manage IP Cameras through C4mi open cloud-based platform service.
1) Sign-In interface:
* User can click "Forgot Password" to reset password
* User can click "Help" to go to Help Center and read user guides
2) Device interface:
* All IP Cameras are listed with online/offline status
* User can tap an online IP Camera to watch video
* User can zoom in or zoom out video
* If IP Camera supports Pan/Tilt, user can pan or tilt video while watching it
* User can turn on one-way audio, which is from IP Camera to iPhone/iPad
* User can change IP Camera's name
* User can update IP Camera's agent when an upgrade agent is available
3) Video interface (Multiple-Camera videos):
* All online IP Cameras will be automatically displayed
* User can also tap a specific video to watch a single video
* If there are more than one page, user can swipe to go to next page
* User can drag and drop a specific video to do rearrangement
What's New in Version 1.8.1
1) Supported Chinese language on Setting and Event interface
2) Supported Chinese language on Tabs
3) Modified the instruction wordings of Push Notifications
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 24 January 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Developer: MivaTek International Inc
- © MivaTek International Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.