Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Designed for Professional Dermalogica Therapists Only* English, German, French & Vietnam Language others to follows.
*Note: please keep your iPad on Portrait layout on registration page when filling the form.
Face Mapping® is one of the most powerful retailing and client retention tools you can perform in your skin centre business.
Face Mapping® is a revolutionary approach to skin analysis developed by The International Dermal Institute exclusively for Dermalogica. Now professional skin therapists have a comprehensive technique with which to analyse every aspect of skin, dramatically enhancing not only the effectiveness of every treatment, but also making the prescription of a home care regimen as focused on the client's actual needs as possible.
The Face Mapping® procedure provides the skin therapist an objective view of the skin’s condition, as well as an indication of the underlying health issues that might be affecting it. Rather than analysing the skin in general terms, Face Mapping® divides the face into 14 distinct zones, each with its own set of potential problems and unique needs. Using the zones and the Dermalogica Face Mapping® outline as a guide, the therapist is able to conduct an inch-by-inch, methodical analysis of the facial landscape, guaranteeing that the subsequent professional treatment and home-care prescription will fully address each client’s concerns.
Face Mapping® for the iPad replaces the need for a paper based prescription sheet. It will record your skin analysis and provide you with tools like the product directory, notes and zone panel to help you best prescribe to the individual needs of your client. The app will not make any recommendations we believe this task is best kept in the hands of you, the Professional Therapist.
When complete the app will produce a pdf prescription sheet that you can email directly to your client and keep a copy for your reference if required. If you have a compatible airpint printer, you also able to print a hardcopy.
• Personalise the prescription with your own skin centre address and contact details
• Record and retrieve client information which is backed up in the icloud.
• Interactive Face Mapping® Skin Analysis
• Add your own skin concerns
• Add notes to each zone or product you prescribe
• Add Therapist notes not visable on the prescription sheet but available to view on future facemaps
• Prescribe from the latest Dermalogica product directory (Internet Connection required)
• View full individual product information with images
• Create easy to understand, professional prescription sheets
• Email to client as pdf document
• Email copy to skin centre for reference
• Print prescription sheet with Airprint printer
• Share client data across multiple ipads*.
• Internet Connection required.
*must use the same login account.
What's New in Version 1.8
New in this version,
- Integrate your consultation card into the app and do away with paper cards!
- Digital signature
- Take a photo of client with the face map zones overlay
- Auto sync timing to other devices running your skin centres face mapping app
- Select a language from our growing list of translations
- Reset your password now available within the app