By Swift Current Ventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fizzball is a pick-up-and-play game that is addictive and challenging to master. Colored balls drop from the top of the screen and the player needs to bounce them into each matching funnel. Bumpers are placed by tapping the screen and are used to alter a balls course.
There are three modes of play:
- Filler mode requires the player to fill each funnel with the matching colored balls. Each time an incorrect ball drops into a funnel the player loses a strike. The game is over when all strikes have been lost.
- Timed Mode requires the player to fill each funnel before the timer counts down to zero. Each incorrect ball will reduce the fill count of the funnel.
- Endless mode has no finish. The player scores points for each correct ball, and loses points for each incorrect one.
Fizzball uses the Chipmunk physics engine to simulate realistic gravity and collisions (http://howlingmoonsoftware.com/chipmunk.php).
Fizzball is OpenFeint Enabled (version 1.1 onwards).
What's New in Version 1.3
Universal binary now includes iPad version
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 June 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Swift Current Ventures Pty Ltd
- © 2009 Swift Current Ventures Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.