By Giorgio Vinciguerra
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Flush Memory is a must-have tool that will free up RAM on your computer.
Every time you close an app, some memory it used is converted to inactive memory and when the RAM is full, the system slowdowns: processes become unresponsive and you have to wait or do a force quit.
To avoid this, with Flush Memory you can free up some memory without closing apps or rebooting your system.
Try it before buying new RAM!
HOW IT WORKS
When you click the button, the app will force the system to free as much memory as possible. If there is something to clean, your free memory will increase.
- Monitor your free, active, wired and inactive memory.
- Optional animated status bar icon.
- Optional alarms and automatic cleanings when there isn't enough free memory.
- Notification Center Widget.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 June 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Giorgio Vinciguerra
- © 2011-2015 Giorgio Vinciguerra
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor