Free Yourself From Fear
By The Mobile Software House
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE YOURSELF FROM FEAR by Valerie Austin
HOW SELF-HYPOSIS CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME ANXIETY, PANIC ATTACKS AND PHOBIAS
Hypnosis is widely recognized as a safe and effective treatment for these problems. In this important and highly readable book, Valerie Austin explains how self-hypnosis helps sufferers escape the dreaded fear that is the main ingredient of anxiety, panic attacks and phobias. It includes:
• a wide selection of suggestions for overcoming the different types of phobias, anxiety and panic attacks
• How to recognize and defuse the special kind of stress that leads to your phobias, anxiety or panic attacks
• exercises to encourage the mind to create strategies to ensure a healthy and happy life
• a simple, step-by-step guide on how to hypnotize yourself
Drawing on her personal experience of working with over 3,000 sufferers, Valerie Austin offers encouragement and help, and shows a positive way forward.
VALERIE AUSTIN is a well-respected international lecturer, columnist, hypnosis trainer and hypnotherapist with a practice in Harley Street , London and the City. She leads workshops and courses and is the author of five successful books including Self -Hypnosis and Slim While you Sleep. She has a monthly column in www.hotgossip.www.hotgossip.co.uk
Why choose this book
· Valerie Austin has over 20 years of experience as a specialist in hypnosis. Her first book Self Hypnosis is recommended reading for many of the training courses for hypnotherapy and psychology around the world. As an expert on the subject Valerie was commissioned to write a book on phobias and panic attacks by her publisher Thorsons (Harper Collins) her books have been translated into many languages including Japanese, Hebrew, Spanish and Bahasa Malaysia.
. Valerie has a training company (founded 1990) that teaches people to become skilled hypnotherapists and top hypnotherapists from all over the world have come to learn her unique method of hypnosis known as the Austin Technique.
· She was commissioned in the late 90’s by the Dean at the University Kebangsaan, Malaysia to teach her Advanced Hypnotherapy course to a selection or teachers, students and a professor at this leading University of psychology.
What's New in Version 1.1
Index Page has been added as requested
Minor Layout Changes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 February 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Mobile Software House, LLC
- © Valerie Austin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.