Gaia GPS: Topo Maps and Trails for Offline Hiking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore the United Kingdom, Europe, and the world with Gaia GPS.
Gaia GPS includes the best maps and tools for exploring, whether you are walking, rambling, trekking, cycling, driving off-road, or visiting places where you don’t have an internet connection.
Today, six people contribute to the support and development of Gaia GPS. You can always get in touch with us at email@example.com. Gaia (guy-yuh) comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
* download detailed topo, road, and aerial maps, using the latest OpenStreetMap data
* unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
* use Gaia everywhere - iPhone, iPad, iPod, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
* sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
* share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
* keep your data backed up, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos.
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map.
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by iTunes, Safari, DropBox, and email.
• Customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps, features, and support. A GaiaPro subscription lasts for 1 year, and costs $19.99/year.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• view weather forecasts from Wunderground
• set custom icons for waypoints you create
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
• dedicated email and phone support from within Gaia GPS Settings
To manage your subscription:
• TURN OFF auto-renewal via the main Settings app: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
►► IMPORTANT - IPOD TOUCH AND WIFI ONLY IPADS - This application will not be fully functional on these devices, unless you have an external GPS attachment. The GPS Recorder and compass will be inactive. You will be able to view maps and waypoints, but you cannot record tracks.
What's New in Version 10.9.12
If you love Gaia GPS, help spread the word by leaving a review. Your review will also show fresh, when you rate a new update.
If you notice a problem with Gaia GPS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We don't have a way to reply if you leave a review about an issue.
• we previously tried to fix an issue where the current track could stop showing on the map, but it was still happening in some cases - this release should fix it entirely
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 03 February 2017
- Version: 10.9.12
- Size: 53.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Trailbehind, INC.
- © 2009-2017 Trailbehind, inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.