By GAriGrid LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* GAriGrid® Chess is a chess game for casual players.
* You may switch back and forth at any time between these instructions and the game by pressing "Return" when you are in the instructions and by pressing "Menu" when you are playing chess.
* Press "New Game", then follow screen prompts to select your level of difficulty from Weak to Strong, and choose the White or Black army. Press "Start" and wait for chessmen to appear. .
* Press "Timer" if you wish to know your playing time. The clock does not time the computer moves.
* White army always moves first. If you command the black army, the computer will make the first move.
* Press the chessman you want to move. All valid destination squares will be highlighted in both "Weak" and "Medium" levels.
* Press a square to move your chessman to that square. If you press a square which would be an invalid move, the chessman will not move.
* To castle, move King first. Rook will then move.
* A captured chessman will appear in the space above the chess board.
* To promote a Pawn, press the piece you choose from the displayed figurines.
* Press "Take Back" to return to the prior position. A captured chessman will return to its prior square.
* "Check", "Checkmate" and "Draw" will be displayed when they occur.
* If you wish to save a game in progress, press "Load", then follow text prompts to save up to 9 games. If you wish to play a saved game, press "Load" and follow text prompts.
* If you wish to save a completed game for future review, after Checkmate or Draw press "New", then follow text prompts to save that game. To review, press "Load" and follow text prompts to load that game. Then press back and forward arrows.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 12 October 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Developer: GAriGrid LLC
- © Copyright 2009 GAriGrid LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.