Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanning technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded this scanner app and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
GENIUS CLOUD SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Some features of Genius Scan require a paid subscription to the Genius Cloud service. There are two Genius Cloud subscriptions:
- 1 month for $2.99, renews monthly
- 1 year for $29.99, renews yearly
Genius Cloud subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours before the subscription period ends, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account. You can manage your subscription and may turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best scanner app to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions.
We have released Genius Scan 5.0 a couple weeks ago. Here is what's new! If you are interested in the smaller changes that happened since then, see below.
REDESIGNED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT:
- Redesigned main document list with clarity in mind. We have simplified it so that you quickly find your most important features. The search field only appears when you want it (pull down on the main list). If you have tagged documents, the tags will be displayed alongside the document title.
- Unified document page list and full screen view. These two different screens led to a lot of confusion but they are now merged into a single screen. You can swipe horizontally to go to the next page.
- Improved zooming controls. You can now use a double-tap and double-tap & drag gesture to control zooming on a document’s page
- Copy pages. You can now duplicate a page into another document (in addition to moving it from a document to another document).
- Export status indicator. Your documents are important and we want you to know whether they have been exported or not, so we have added an export status indicator. Green means all good. In every document, you will be able to see its export history. If you are looking at your global export history, you will find it under Settings > Export > Export History but this is now deprecated.
- Safety. We have added more confirmations before destructive actions such as deleting a document or merging documents together.
REDESIGNED SCAN FLOW:
- Reorganized camera screen. You can quickly access your existing photos and your documents stored in the Files app. A press on the + button lets you directly import your documents from Photos and Files.
- Quick Actions. We introduce Quick Actions which let you quickly edit your scan right after snapping the picture – or delete it if you are unhappy. As a consequence, we have removed the "Manual" mode as it's now replaced with these Quick Actions.
- Improved image processing. We have perfected the post-processing of document shadows which means that Genius Scan is much better at removing them.
- [5.0.3] Automatically scroll to the currently displayed page. This makes it faster to export a single page of a document.
- [5.0.1] Fixed bug which resulted in a disk space leak
- [5.0.2] Fixed a couple crashes
- [5.0.3] Properly send location to Evernote notes if requested by user
- [5.0.3] Fixed bug that could result in a duplicate page when validating a scan
- [5.0.5] Fixed crash that could happen when exporting a document
- [5.0.5] Fixed export to SugarSync
We hope you will like this new release! We know there are changes that will affect some of you but know that we took a lot of care and thinking to make sure this was a largely positive change for everyone in terms of UX and safety. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org as this will help us improve on it or address issues you may encounter.
Back up and synchronize your documents.
Enter the power user world with Genius Scan+.
- The Grizzly Labs
- 38.6 MB
- ต้องใช้ iOS 11.0 ขึ้นไป ใช้ได้บนอุปกรณ์ iPhone, iPad และ iPod touch
- จีนตัวย่อ, จีนตัวเต็ม, ญี่ปุ่น, ฝรั่งเศส, รัสเซีย, สเปน, อังกฤษ, อิตาลี, เยอรมัน, โปรตุเกส
- 4+ ปีขึ้นไป
- © 2018 The Grizzly Labs
- Genius Scan+ ฿279.00
- Monthly Subscription ฿99.00
- Super Large Tip ฿349.00