Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**You can now create an account from within the app and upload files from Dropbox!
**The app does not open 3D files natively. The app uses Babel3D.com service to translate models.
Glovius is a high performance 3D viewer for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Showcase your designs and collaborate on the go. View large models in high quality with intuitive touch gestures. The app is powered by Babel3D.com file translation service. A free 7-day trial is available.
Show and Tell
Seeing is believing. Carry your entire 3D portfolio in your pocket.
- 48 of the most popular 3D formats supported (files are translated using Babel3D.com)
- Intuitive multi-touch gestures with a simple user interface, updated for iOS 7.
- Full support for colors, textures, attributes, dimensions, notes etc.
- Animate through standard views.
Collaborate on the Go
Comment and interrogate 3D models.
- Collaborate and share feedback using the free hand & text markup tool.
- Perform cross-sections.
- Check bounding box dimensions for components.
- Save and email snapshots and 3D models.
- Hide/Show components and PMI; View and search attributes.
3D formats supported on Babel3D.com
- CATIA V5 (CATPart, CATProduct), Pro/ENGINEER (prt, asm), NX
- SolidWorks (sldprt, sldasm), Inventor (ipt, iam), Solid Edge
- STEP (stp, step), IGES (igs, iges), STL, VRML, Collada (dae)
- Autodesk 3DStudio (3DS), SketchUp (skp), Wavefront OBJ, 3D DWG
- RHINO (3dm), 3DPDF, JT, CGR and more...
- The app requires a Babel3D.com account to download and view 3D models.
- You can create a free Babel3D account from the app.
- Upload your models using Dropbox, email or on Babel3D.com. 48 popular 3D file formats are supported.
- Get notifications when your models are ready to download.
- Once downloaded, the models are available for offline use.
- Pinch to zoom
- Single finger drag to rotate
- Two finger drag to pan
- Two finger rotate to roll
- Double tap to reset
- Long press for automatic bounding box measurement.
- View 3D models on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Upload models from Dropbox. Get notifications when the models is ready to download.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate, Roll using intuitive touch gestures.
- Take sections with flip and profile support.
- Add free-hand and text markup to share feedback.
- View assembly structure, hide/show PMI and components.
- View and search attributes, animate standard views and captures.
- Email snapshots and models from within the app.
For feedback and suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.5
This is a mega release from us. Here is what's new -
1. Create a free 7-day trial account from the app.
2. Upload models from your Dropbox. This does not impact data caps.
3. All new design for iOS 7.
4. Download multiple files simultaneously.
5. See preview icons against file names.
6. Get notifications when your models are ready to download.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 April 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Geometric Americas Inc
- © 2011 Geometric Americas Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.