By Seagate Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seagate Media App gives you access to your photos, videos, music, and documents stored on compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your digital library with a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or using a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services like Dropbox (requires Internet connection and only available on Wireless Plus)
• Backup pictures and videos automatically from your mobile device
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Amazon Fire TV to browse content through Seagate Media app before casting to your TV.
Seagate Media App works with:
• Seagate Wireless
• Seagate Wireless Plus
• Seagate Personal Cloud
• Seagate GoFlex Satellite
• Seagate Central
Please visit our app support site for articles, videos, and more at the Seagate Media Support (Developer) website.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
• Directly access your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps to create, edit, and save files
• Improved device discovery and remote access performance for Seagate Personal Cloud devices
• Updated casting performance for Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, and Amazon Fire TV
• Enabled firmware upgrade capability for Seagate Wireless/Plus devices from within Seagate Media App
• Squashed bugs in the process
The previous release included:
• New casting options for Xbox One and Sonos devices
• Updated Casting code for improved support for Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TV
• Various enhancements and fixes
Note: Users of iOS 7 and earlier were able to stream iTunes-purchased content to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from their Seagate devices (a function within the Safari browser authorizes playback of protected files).
Fast and better vs. ex-version
Keep up the good work! Continue to release an update regularly :-)
Keep crash !
Always crash and unable to work. It 's waste the time for me to use. Unable to use Wi-Fi as expect.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 April 2016
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Seagate Technologies LLC
- © 2016 Seagate Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.