Groupworld Web Conferencing
By Group Technologies Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to Groupworld conference rooms on your ipad!
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package which allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing. Users can connect to Groupworld using a Mac, Windows PC, iPad or Android tablet.
Connect to a Groupworld conference room in one of two ways:
- click on the link to the room
- enter the room name and installation id in the login window
DEMO - enter 1 as the installation id in the login window to connect to our demo conference room.
- Supports VOIP audio, multi-party video, desktop sharing (receive only), chat and whiteboard.
- Upload documents (pdf/doc/xls/ppt) and images from Dropbox or from your iPad's camera/album.
- Print support.
- Works with both hosted Groupworld and enterprise (self-hosted) version.
- Works with both ipad and ipad2 (ipad2 required to send video).
- All data sent to/from server is encrypted using AES encryption if you login using a password.
- External display mirroring (TV out). Make sure your ipad is in landscape mode before connecting to external display and running Groupworld.
- Ability to launch the app from a url.
- If you get errors connecting to the server, you might need to open TCP/IP port 9174 outbound on your firewall.
Please email us if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 September 2013
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Group Technologies Inc
- © 2011 Group Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.