By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your life is about a lot of things. Work, school, home, family, friends. As you go through your day, update your list and let Happy Things remind you of the small things that make it special.
• Selectable font and font size
• Optional daily reminders
• Detects phone numbers, addresses, events and links
• Email list as a .txt file attachment or as inline text
• Edit things: Tap things text area, edit the things, tap Done.
• Edit title: Tap title text area, edit the title, tap Done.
• Select font, font size, reminder setting: Tap the i button.
• Email list: Tap the Share button.
• You can take a screenshot in iOS by simultaneously pressing the Home and Lock buttons. The screenshot will then be saved to your Camera Roll or Photos collection and can be used as your wallpaper.
What's New in Version 8.0
The 8.0 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Updated for iOS 8.0 or later
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 19 October 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2012-2016 vida creativa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.