By Khoa Tran Anh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for next generation 4K videos.
HD Player is a desktop class video player on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Some user reviews:
"Best Player I've come across." by AhmedGad.
"AMAZING video player. OH MY GOD! OMG! OMG! Now i can play 4k resolutions videos from my 5s. Thank you so much!" by Ash aby.
"Best video player. With its simple design, this app plays .mkv formats with ease." by Brandope.
"Excellent for 1080P on iPad Air." by smunsch.
"Thanks for that great app!!" by Katara Moonlight.
"Great - One of the best apps for video..." by Vhdgoat.
1. Supports most of video and audio codecs.
2. Hardware-accelerated H264 decoder for MKV.
3. Hardware-accelerated H264 decoder for Quicktime movies.
4. Ready for HD (1280x720), Full HD (1920x1080), Quad HD (2560x1440p, 2K) and Ultra HD (3840x2160, 4K) videos.
5. Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player provides an excellent video playback time than other software-based player.
6. Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player comsumes less energy than other software-based player.
7. 3D videos playback on iPad.
8. Muti-core decoding.
9. TV Output & Bluetooth Headset.
10. iTunes & Wi-Fi file sharing.
11. SSA subtitle is fully supported.
12. HD Player supports many playing mode: normal mode, repeat mode and shuffle mode.
13. Manage your videos by playlist.
14. Save the video exit time, so it can start playing from beginning or where left off.
15. HD Player also plays videos on the local network or on the Internet.
16. Protect your videos with passcode.
17. Play audio file with great visualization.
Compatible OS: iOS 7.0 and later.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini retina and iPad Air.
- iPod touch 5th gen.
Quad HD and Ultra HD compatible devices:
- iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini retina.
Compatible 3D glasses:
- Red-Cyan, Green-Magenta or Amber-Blue (Colorcode).
How to copy your videos to HD Player?
- Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes.
- On iTunes, select your device and open App tab.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing view.
- Select HD Player in the app list and click 'Add' button.
- Select the videos that you want and start the file transfer.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Fix bugs.
There is a excellent.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 June 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Khoa Tran Anh
- © ATK Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.