By Celestial Teapot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A Mac OS X developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically creating and inspecting complex HTTP messages.
* HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
* HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
* Custom HTTP request headers with prepopulated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
* Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
* Follow or ignore redirects
* Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
* Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
* Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Improved stability on Mac OS X Lion.
It ease of use and clean UI.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 24 August 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Todd Ditchendorf
- © 2011 Celestial Teapot Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later