iBright Remote Control
By Ministry of Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control the brightness of all your displays attached to your Lion or Snow Leopard Mac using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch over wifi. Either control all displays through a master slider or each display individually. Configure brightness ratios and even enable control of 3rd party displays and Macs where the inbuilt brightness does not work.
- Control any number of Macs independently or simultaneously
- Control up to 16 displays per Mac
- Fine control on each display's brightness
- Control non Apple display equipment connected to your Mac
- Invert brightness on displays of your choice
- Synchronise 2 or more displays
- Balance displays so that their brightness matches
Requires the iBright Mac app to be running with "Enable remote control"
What's New in Version 1.2.0
New languages (Russian, Spanish & Italian)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 March 2012
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Ministry of Software Limited
- © 2012 Steve Hughes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.