What people are saying about SnapPen:
"Best workflow for image annotation. No fuss"
"I have wanted something like this a long time"
"One of the best single purpose apps I've ever used"
"It's basically exactly like what I want Skitch to be. super fast and super simple"
SnapPen is the quickest way to scribble on photos and share with your friends and the world.
When you want to:
• Jot down dimensions on a photo
• Draw something nasty on your friend's face
• Write down someone's name on a group photo
• Mark a spot on a map and quickly share it
With SnapPen, it's a snap! You can make it and send it to your friends in mere seconds.
SnapPen is fully optimized for these tasks and more. Just select a photo, scribble, and share. No cluttered options or complicated controls. Only the essential functions and tools are included. Aside from its simplicity, the best quality pens make your scribbles even more nice and fun.
• Universal app
• Simple and clean interface
• Fast and easy controls
• Optimized UI design for each device (iPhone4, 5, and iPad)
• High quality pen strokes
• Eraser and unlimited undo
• Quick sharing via SMS, Email, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook...
• Gestures: two finger drag to zoom and pan, double tap to zoom in and out
firstname.lastname@example.org / @HansolHuh
Ratings and Reviews
What i find wow about this app (I'm very picky about apps):
1. It only takes 2 clicks to annotate a picture, very well thought. One click to open the app and the other to pick the image - done. Other typical apps will need some 4 clicks, one to open app, one to choose whether to take photo or pick from gallery, and one to choose to add image, one to select image from gallery.
2. Simple interface, nothing unnecessary and clunky
3. Modern design, not the typical developer design with RGB colors and ugly buttons (if you look at all the applications that he made you will understand why)
4. not so many applications responds well to lines, this one does it perfectly. You can write beautifully on this app absolutely smooth - no jitter.
5. One click to share, done.
6. Its less than a MB in size...thank god
And if I want to annotate something else I'll find whats made for it, dont try to get all in one for a buck, nothing good comes too cheap.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.