By Artamata, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Note: Requires iPhone OS 3.1 ***
iDreidel offers the most realistic dreidel simulation using an advanced 3D physics engine with real sound and motion dynamics. You can control the speed of the dreidel's spin with longer swipes and the dreidel dynamically bounces off gelt and other obstacles on the table. The dreidle itself is beautiful wood with carved Ashurit letters.
The letters on the dreidle spell:
Nes Gadol Haya Po
How to play:
1) At the beginning of each round, each player puts one coin into the center "pot". In addition, every time the pot is empty and sometimes if it has one game piece left, every player puts one in the pot.
2) Each player should spin the dreidel on iDreidel once during their turn. You take or give coins depending on what letter is facing when the dreidel stops spinning:
a) If נ (nun) is facing up, the player does nothing.
b) If ג (gimmel) is facing up, the player gets everything in the pot.
c) If ה (hey) is facing up, the player gets half of the coins in the pot. (If there is an odd number, they get half of the total plus one)
d) If פ (peh) is facing up, the player adds a coin to the pot.
Please try our other apps:
* Artist's Touch: "Produced the best results" - New York Times
* Baby Soothe: Soothing Sounds for crying babies
* Tune Timer: Perfect solution for listening to music while you sleep
What's New in Version 1.1
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 October 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Artamata, Inc.
- © 2009, Artamata, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.