IELTS Writing band 7+ - Practice On the Go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“IELTS Writing band 7+ “ is a perfect tool for you to prepare your IELTS Writing test. Especially if you are very busy and have little opportunity to set aside enough time and sit down for practice because writing is very time consuming. With “IELTS Writing band 7+ “, now you can prepare IELTS Writing anytime anywhere on the go, it makes your every minute count.
The main problem for most candidates getting low performance in writing is they don't get enough language input(high quality sample essays) and output. It is very important for you to practice writing the essays before you take the test. You should practice as many times as you can. You may know too well the reason why 1 hour is too short for you to complete the writing tasks, which is only because you need more practice but you simply don't have the time. “IELTS Writing band 7+ “ is trying to solve these problems.
Here is how, when you have a few extra minutes, for example, waiting for a bus or someone, on a short trip or in a boring meeting, etc, you can take out your iphone or ipod touch to start your essay. It helps to keep track of your time, your word count, these are key factors in the real test. The cool thing is you can leave it anytime you want. It can save everything you need and you are free to continue your essay next time. Want to have someone to review your essay? No problem, just email your essay right away in “IELTS Writing band 7+ “. It's also a perfect self-learning handbook. It provides you some tips, key vocabulary about IELTS writing and some sample essays. Please check out our features for more.
- More than 70 built-in past writing task(general training and academic task2) in real IELTS Writing tests
- Ability to delete/add writing task by yourself, useful for customize practice
- Use color to differentiate tasks between untouched, touched and completed.
- Show status of each task in list(word count, time used)
- Turn into a powerful notebook while your are writing
- Support live word count, timer, reset in writing mode
- Support export your essay by email
- Ability to save and restore your practice record
- Provide Introductions, Tutorial, Vocabulary, Sample Essays for IELTS writing
- While writing your essay, click flag icon to set your essay to “done”, click again to restore the status back to edit.
Note: "IELTS" is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia, which are neither affiliated with nor endorse this product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: 25 August 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ZIHE JIA
- © iMobiApp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.