By Egghead Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Secure your logins and other information quickly and easily with iLoginLocker. A single master password is used to encrypt your data using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The same standard approved by the US National Security Administration for top-secret information so you know your data is secure.
You only have to keep track of a single password freeing you to use different passwords for each of your logins. No more using the same password everywhere just so you can remember, a much safer solution!
- iLoginLocker can be used to store logins, confidential notes, and other information easily and securely.
- Keep your data organized using lockers and sub-lockers that work like folders
- A built-in browser allows you to login to your web-based accounts without leaving the application. Auto-fill buttons for your user name and password make it simple to use.
- Easily search for specific lockers or items
- Data is automatically backed up each time you sync your applications with iTunes
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixed a bug that caused some login data to only be stored in memory and not flash. Exiting the app will result in the loss of this data so before updating take note of your current data in case it needs to be re-entered. This bug has been fixed so re-entering the data will only have to be done once. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 06 January 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Egghead Apps LLC
- © EggheadApps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.