By XtraLean Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ImageWell is a lightweight and extensible image editor that can resize, crop, rotate your images and then send them to a location on the Internet. Annotate your images with built-in shapes, labels, arrows, plus much more. ImageWell is extensible which means more shapes, fill patterns, and locations can be added that have been developed by third party developers.
• If you are looking for the version that contains the batch processor, then you will need Version 3 of ImageWell. You can learn more about V3 at: http://xtralean.com/IWOverview.html
• To learn more about the differences between V3 and V4, please visit: http://xtralean.com/IWV4Upgrade.html
• Purchasing V4 does not overwrite your V3 - both versions will work simultaneously without conflict.
A ROUND UP OF V4 FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Rotate, resize, crop your images
• Imports most popular image formats
• Exports web ready jpgs or pngs
• Built-in screen grab or just grab a portion of your screen
• Send images to FTP, WebDAV or a folder on your Mac
• Plays nice with other applications - drag and drop, or copy and paste images to and from ImageWell
• Non-destructive editing lets you make changes anytime
• Projects can be saved for future re-editing
• Built-in Spotlight search makes it easy to find your projects
• Add vector shapes, labels, callouts, arrows, and text to your images and screen shots
• Layer multiple images to create collages and easily send to front or back
• Add drop shadows, borders, and apply shapes to images
• Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
• Gradient fills for objects and canvas
• Plus much more. Don't let the small download size fool you - ImageWell is XtraLean!
ImageWell 4 is the fourth generation version of the original ImageWell created 7 years ago. It's been refined and improved based on user feedback and uses the latest technology offered by OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). It's small and lightweight, yet powerful enough for your everyday image editing needs.
Whether you need to quickly resize a huge digital camera image to the web or to email, or label a screen shot or photo, or add some text and crop an image, ImageWell is the handy editor that you'll keep in your Dock for everyday use.
"This is a great little program for editing images for your blog posts...highly recommend it, well worth it. They've really done a great job; it's a very useful program." - Leo Laporte, TWiT/MacBreak Weekly, Episode 225
What's New in Version 4.0.8
• Minor bug fixes that were reported to email@example.com