By Leonardo Software House
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNavigator is an aircraft navigation app for the iPhone and iPad featuring a moving map view, Horizontal Situation Indicator, a worldwide navigation database, airspaces limits, terrain elevation and weather data. Includes App for Apple Watch 1 and 2.
Full integration with the iOS environment allows creating, modifying, and activating a route, or performing a Direct-TO, using simple touches on the screen.
iNavigator implements both Route Navigation and Direct-to Navigation and Vertical Navigation (VNAV). Routes, User Waypoints, Flights, Aircraft data, are saved in the Document folder in GPX/XML format.
The built-in simulation mode allows to connect the app to Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9/FSX or Lockheed Martin Preapar3d via WiFi.
iNavigator can run in background and continue to navigate the selected route when using other apps.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Watch App for Series 1 and Series 2 watches
- Revised user interface
- Customizable map and overlay tile server
- ADS-B traffic display
- Create route using airways
- GPX/XML format for Routes, User Waypoints, Flights and Aircraft data
- Many other new functionalities, improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 December 2016
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 554 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonardo Software House srl
- © Leonardo Software House srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.