itour Frankfurt English
By itour city guide GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Frankfurt am Main audio guide!
Embark on an adventure, a tour of Frankfurt am Main that allows you to experience the city on the Main in a very different way.
In this audiovisual city tour visitors are accompanied by a city guide called Pauline, the Frankfurt vernacular poet Friedrich Stoltze and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and these three characters are brought to you via an iPhone. Their entertaining dialogues and interesting stories accompany you on your way around the city and introduce you to the city's main attractions.
Whether you decide to explore on foot or prefer to find yourself a bench in a sunny spot, you can not only select the items to suit your own taste in whatever order you choose but also whenever you choose.
The audio guide was produced by Tourist+Congress Board Frankfurt in cooperation with itour city guide GmbH. Further information can be found on www.itour.de and www.frankfurt-tourismus.de.
• route with 37 stations
• High-quality audio-visual texts recorded by professional actors
• zoomable map of Frankfurt am Main with dial-up stations
• Scrollable menu list of all stations for direct selection
• Multiple slide show images per station
- USD 4.99
- Category: Travel
- Released: 03 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 229 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: itour city guide GmbH
- © 2011 itour city guide GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.