By Genetic Thought Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using iWeightMan you will be able to track your diet habits, workouts and how they affect your weight changes. You can choose to track either the calories you burn though workouts or utilize other measuring schemes such as setting a meal point-value based on calories, fat, fiber and other factors. iWeightMan is flexible in enabling you to choose how you track your diet.
The process starts by setting a target of maximum points that you consume daily. Your target is that total point-value of meals consumed less the point-value of workouts does not exceed that target you set. You can also assign a weekly point allowance in case you exceed the daily target, where the excess would be deducted from the weekly allowance. You should strive not to exceed your daily target and weekly allowances.
- Track your Weight, Diet, Workouts, number of water cups you drink
- Find out your eating habits and how it affects your weight
- Charts to enable you to correlate your weight with meals, drinks, and workouts
- Reports to view your historical meals, weight, workouts, and drinks
- Email your history and the chart to you dietian ,doctor, personal trainer, or yourself for review
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
With iWeightMan on your iPhone or iPad it is easy to keep track of your diet habits, workouts, no need to log on to a web site, or internet access.
What's New in Version 14.11
Support for iOS 8.1
New modern user Interface
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 November 2014
- Version: 14.11
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Genetic Thought Software Inc.
- © Genetic Thought Software Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.