Johnson County Library
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Johnson County Library’s Mobile App makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account and get the location and title availability information you need.
• quickly and accurately search the collection
• get details on any title including descriptions and community comments
• check a title’s availability – even map the locations where it is currently available
• place holds
• manage your account: check to see if holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds, or instantly see the date your next title is due
• add a title to your ‘For Later’ list
• browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews
• check neighborhood library hours and get directions to the nearest Johnson County Library location.
What's New in Version 1.7
* Bug with renewals has been fixed. Items with holds on them cannot be renewed.
* All holds and account info will display on 'My Library' tab.
* Default hold location will be the preferred location.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 08 November 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BiblioCommons, Inc.
- © c2010 BiblioCommons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.