By Khon Kaen University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Khon Kaen University e-Learning mobile app is the customized app base on opensouce project of Moodle Mobile (https://github.com/moodlehq/moodlemobile2). The KKU e-Learning Mobile App is an app the for specifically for use with the KKU e-Learning system (https://e-learning.kku.ac.th) as
- Automatically link to the specific site of KKU e-Learning
- Users can login using university SSO system
- Customized look to meet KKU identities.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- The majority of app features now work offline - creating a message, adding a course note, completing a choice, completing a survey, creating a new forum post, creating a new wiki page and completing an assignment
- Courses should load faster due to several performance improvements
- Forum threads can be displayed with the oldest or newest first
- Other bugs fix and performance improvements
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 October 2016
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Khon Kaen University
- © 2016 Khon Kaen Univeristy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.