By GrumpyJim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is meant to do one dedicated conversion: from Litres/100km to MPG and back again. Note that it will NOT calculate fuel economy (there are other great apps in the store for that purpose - included the paid version of this app: L2MPG+)). What L2MPG does is tell you the equivalent mpg figure where a vehicle uses a certain number of Litres per 100 km (and vice versa, of course).
Why is this useful? For anyone who goes shopping for a vehicle, or is out at a car show, and you
1) are told what the fuel economy ratings are in L/100km; and you
2) look at the salesperson and say "What is that in mpg?"; and you
3) get a look that implies you are some kind of dinosaur...
then this app will tell you the answer instantly - and you'll look cool and tech-savvy getting the answer.
Also useful, of course, for the salesperson who is getting the blank stares from the customer.
Simple, but effective.
**Note that this app occasionally displays small banner advertisements.**
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor layout fixes for IOS 7.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 September 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GrumpyJim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
- © GrumpyJim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.