LDS Music is the official hymns and music app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It serves as both a digital hymnal and music player, with sheet music and audio from the Hymnbook, Children’s Songbook, and other collections.
If you have any questions or feedback about the app, you can open the app, go to Settings, and tap Send Feedback. You can find additional information about the app on the LDSTech wiki at https://tech.lds.org/wiki/LDS_Music_for_iOS.
* Improved performance.
* Better support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
* Updated search box to match iOS 11 design guidelines.
* Updated icon and title of first tab to be more consistent.
* Fixed bug where no message was displayed when a song had copyright restrictions.
* Fixed bug where no message was displayed while sheet music was downloading.
* Fixed bug where audio got stuck in "Words and Music" or "Music Only" mode.
* More relevant search results when searching by number.
* More reliable shuffle feature.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, but way too slow loading
When I use this app at church, often the song is finished before the app loads the words. In that sense, it is not very helpful. If that bug were fixed, it could be a good app.
แก้ไขเพลงบางเพลงไม่สามารถฟังได้ครับ เช่น เพลงที่ 22 ขอพระพรเบื้องบนลงมา
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 129.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.