By Belledonne Communications SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Linphone is an open source app offering free audio/video calls and text messaging. With Linphone, you can be reachable at any time, even if the app is closed, with a WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection.
Linphone key features:
* high definition audio and video calls
* audio conference calls with various participants
* pictures and file sharing
* Linphone accounts reachable at any time, even if the app is closed (thanks to push notifications)
* secure communication (encryption options)
* compliant with a large number of SIP-compatible VoIP service providers allowing to reach everyone that has a "classic" phone line.
Linphone is available on the main mobile and desktop operating systems and offers various specific features for advanced users (codecs, transport standard, encryption options, DTMF...). For more information, see Linphone project website: www.linphone.org
Note for developers and professionals:
Linphone can be rebranded and customized to meet specific needs. Contact Belledonne Communications www.belledonne-communications.com for any specific development query.
What's New in Version 3.13
- Added "Forgot your password?" link in Linphone account assistant
- [Full IPv6 support to comply Apple requirements]
- Hardware accelerated H264 codec
- Full video HD support for newest devices (iPhone 6, iPhone SE, etc.)
- Enable Neon intrinsics optimizations for speex resampler (ENABLE_ARM_NEON_INTRINSICS)
- Push notifications are now configurable per account
- Update to latest OpenH264 version to fix issue with Xcode 7.3 and arm64 devices [openh264 issue 2434]
- Default transport reset to "UDP" for external accounts in assistant since most providers only support that
- Removed deprecated polarssl submodule, using mbedtls instead
- Fix invalid photo rotation when using Camera for avatars
- Fix self avatar save when using camera
- Parse user input as SIP address or phone number depending on default account settings: if "substitute + by country code" is set,
consider inputs to be phone numbers, otherwise SIP addresses.
- Automatically start call when answering from within notification in iOS9+
- Contact details view is now scrollable to fix issue on small screens
- Unregister accounts in case of application shutdown when remote push notifications are not enabled
- Reregister accounts in case of WiFi change
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 16 June 2016
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Belledonne communications
- © 2016 Belledonne communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.