By Ian Page
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, and iPad ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory, graphic cards, supported OS versions, price, storage, and expansion options. Also included is information on early Apple systems, Newton, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Apple accessories, displays, printers, scanners, storage, Wi-Fi products, and operating systems.
What's New in Version 4.1.5
- Adds iMac (21.5-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017), and iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- Adds MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports), and MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- Adds MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
- Adds MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)
- Adds iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation) and iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- Adds Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Adds details on latest OS releases
- Updates Support Status for Apple's latest Vintage and Obsolete products
- Other minor changes and additions
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 18 August 2017
- Version: 4.1.5
- Size: 125 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ian Page
- © 2001-2017 Ian Page
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.