Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.
We've got two small updates in this release:
• Fixed a hang that occurred when connecting via an RD Gateway.
• Added a privacy notice to the "Add Feed" dialog.
If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Normally, I use Windows but now I change to OSX. This tool help me to get along with Window environment when I need to!!
alwasy crash when copy
when I remote to basion and remote to target host and use copy it always crash
i can remote inly one window, not good
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.