Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Full support for keys F1-F20, Esc, Tab, Arrows and other VT220 terminal keys.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- iScan/aScan barcode scanner from Mobilogics.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Support for SocketMobile series 7 hardware scanner.
- Added support for ssh-rsa (needed for openssh 7.0 server ac
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 September 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.