Momentum Magazine by the National MS Society
By GLC Custom Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly, interactive magazine app includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and recent advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into wellness, symptom management, social matters and employment issues, with a focus on strategies that enable people with MS, as well as their families and carepartners, to live their best lives.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships—both personal and professional—in a life with MS.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS, and how they’re improving people’s lives.
• Move: Spotlight on events that show the MS movement in action, and help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• Pulse on MS: News briefings, facts, stats and Society news.
• In the Know: Articles with practical tips for managing finances, home life, health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of people and organizations that have touched lives within the MS community.
• Fired Up: People affected by MS raise their voices about an issue, challenge or event that is meaningful to them. Includes first-person narratives and humor about life with MS.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art designed to inspire and uplift.
What's New in Version 11
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 June 2015
- Version: 11
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: M. I. T. Financial Group, Inc.
- © GLC Custom Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.