MoneyBook Pro - Personal Financial Management with Budget
By AppCheer Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MoneyBook is the most easy to use expense log that keeps track of your spending. No complex operations, no impractical functions. MoneyBook is easy to use.
MoneyBook will quickly and easily record each expense. It’s easy to see how much money you have spent every week and even how much money you have spent this year.
- Multiple books(projects), Daily Expense/Traveling/Holiday Gift
- Create a group of books(projects).
- Support different currencies for different books(projects)
- Multiple accounts,Cash/Credit Card
- Transfer between accounts.
- Fast and easy to use native iPhone user interface
- Recording a purchase takes seconds
- Auto-generate recurring expenses and income entries
- Create/Edit/Sort expense/income categories and subcategories
- Support to order category by Alphabetic/Frequency/Customized.
- Dynamic graph showing costs in percentages
- History to view and adjust your previous entries
- Flexible reports to view expenses by week, month, or year
- Password protection.
- Export CSV file.
- Export HTML file.
- Export to Google Docs.
- Export/Import Backup by USB.
- Online backup via Dropbox.
- Back up via Mail.
- Sync data across multiple devices via Dropbox. (In App Purchases).
I will not be able to reply directly to you in your review, so if you have any problems while using MoneyBook, please email me.
I will help you to solve your problem ASAP
My email address is:email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.3.6
- fixed bugs.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 29 August 2016
- Version: 2.3.6
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Qiu Ping
- © 2011 AppCheer Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.