My Six Sigma
By ololac Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Six Sigma is a business management strategy, which improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. In statistical terms, the purpose of Six Sigma is to reduce process variation so that virtually all the products or services provided meet or exceed customer expectations. This app is provide both educational and referential information for professionals who seek to understand, implement or certified in this field. The following topics are covered in details:
- Understanding Six Sigma
- How Six Sigma was developed
- The Math & Science behind the Six Sigma
- Core Six Sigma Methodologies
- Fundamental Implementation roles
- Available Solutions & Technologies
- Green Belt vs. Black Belt Certification
- Tips for consideration of Six Sigma
- Glossary of Six Sigma Terms
You can easily copy any information and forward it via email or text.
- USD 11.99
- Category: Business
- Released: 06 August 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ololac Interactive
- © 2010 Ololac Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.