By MyFlightbook LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFlightbook provides a convenient tool for pilots to enter their flights and track their flying totals and currency. All information is stored in the cloud.
Use of MyFlightbook requires a free account on MyFlightbook.com.
MyFlightbook enables you to:
• Access your logbook from anywhere.
• Enter new flights (including auto-location of nearest airports), or edit existing entries.
• View flying totals and do customized searches.
• View your flying currency.
• View the route of your flight on a map
• Upload, edit, and view pictures for flights (either existing, or taken with the iPhone/iPad camera), including comments.
• Find nearby airports and view airports you have visited.
MyFlightbook also contains optional functionality to auto-fill parts of your flight entry for you. (Note that continued use of this GPS-based functionality running in the background can decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 2.9.5
- Search for model name.
- Property descriptions.
- Click on totals to find relevant flights
- Autocompletion of text properties based on previously used values.
- Improved GPX import
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 29 January 2016
- Version: 2.9.5
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: MyFlightbook LLC
- © 2013 MyFlightbook LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.