By MyFlightbook LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyFlightbook provides a convenient tool for pilots to enter their flights and track their flying totals and currency. All information is stored in the cloud.
Use of MyFlightbook requires a free account on MyFlightbook.com.
MyFlightbook enables you to:
• Access your logbook from anywhere.
• Enter new flights (including auto-location of nearest airports), or edit existing entries.
• View flying totals and do customized searches.
• View your flying currency.
• View the route of your flight on a map
• Upload, edit, and view pictures for flights (either existing, or taken with the iPhone/iPad camera), including comments.
• Find nearby airports and view airports you have visited.
MyFlightbook also contains optional functionality to auto-fill parts of your flight entry for you. (Note that continued use of this GPS-based functionality running in the background can decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 2.8
• View schedules for aircraft
• Altitude (in feet)
• Detect night flight
• Updated database
• Round automatically-filled times to the nearest 10th of an hour.
• Various bug fixes