Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1. Save the relevant webpage or even an entire website onto your computer.
2. Zip up the folder.
3. Transfer zip file to Offline Browser via iTunes. (Offline Browser is able to handle transfer of over 1GB of data)
4. Unzip and you are ready to browse :)
Some popular uses for Offline Browser:
* Save a website for later viewing if you expect to be going somewhere without or with limited internet/wifi access.
* Conveniently view electronic program schedules and itineraries at a convention or conference.
* Are you a photographer, designer or artist? This is the perfect platform for showing off your work and portfolios (especially recommended for iPads).
If you have any suggestions or awesome ideas of how we can utilize Offline Browser in other ways, or if you think of something we can improve, send us your thoughts.
What's New in Version 1.2
Use a button to toggle full screen view
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 August 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Daniel Chong
- ©2011 StillPig.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro versionUSD 2.99