By ideal co.ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- You can learn how to tell the time with Oh!Clock!!. It's very fun.
- You move the minute hand with your finger, tap "What time?", and it will see
the answer with a lovely voice.
- You can choose between English and Japanese for the voice.
- Take the first step to words learning how to tell the time and enjoy
- Set the time by moving minute hand with your finger.
(You can set the time at five-minute-interval on this beginners version.)
- Tap the "What time?" button, which appears when your finger off the
and you will see the numbers as it would appear on a digital clock.
- Someone will tell the correct time in English or Japanese voice.
- Re-tap the digital clock for the sound to be repeated.
- To change the voices between Japanese and English, tap [J] or [E] buttons
that found below the analog clock at the right hand side.
What's New in Version 1.1
We display a pronunciation of a time in "Japanese hiragana" or "English", on the silent mode.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 October 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ideal co.ltd.
- © ideal co.ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.