By Invictus Security Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Place OneClickGo on Dock and you can shutdown your computer or take screen snapshot in one mouse click. OneClickGo is a convenient tool for your daily use, you don't have to remember those Apple hotkeys hereafter.
OneClickGo can be configured to perform one of the following One Click actions
- Let your Mac go into Sleep Mode.
- Logout your account.
- Shutdown your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Take screen snapshot.
- Lock desktop
If you want to re-configure OneClickGo, execute OneClickGo while pressing Option key.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Fix auto-resume problem under Lion.
- Add dynamic icon when changed to different modes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 December 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CHANG-WEI YANG
- © 2011 Invictus Security Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later