By OpenVPN Technologies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Changes between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1:
* updated ovpn3 backend and plugin
* better support for NAT64
* workaround for sweet32 vulnerability
* implementation of relay protocol
Changes between 1.0.7 and 1.1.0:
* The OpenVPN Setting "Force AES-CBC ciphersuites" is now
off by default. If you experience connection issues with
this change, you can easily turn it back on in the Settings
App under OpenVPN.
* Known issue: sometimes after install, the OpenVPN settings
in the Settings app may vanish. This is a known iOS
issue. A suggested workaround is to quit the Settings app
by double-tapping the home button, and then dragging
Settings out of the list of apps. The next time you launch
Settings, the OpenVPN settings ought to show up.
* NAT64 is now fully supported.
* Improved network reachability detection.
* Implemented automatic per-key data limits on Blowfish and
other 64-bit block-size ciphers to sidestep "Sweet32"
* Relaxed mbedTLS/PolarSSL certificate date checking:
1. allow dates that omit the seconds field
2. allow dates that specify a timezone
This should solve the error "PolarSSL: error parsing cert
certificate : X509 - The date tag or value is invalid"
* Added fix for error "digest_error: NONE: not usable".
* Added mbedTLS/PolarSSL log level setting.
* Library updates:
mbedTLS/PolarSSL : 1.3.17
Not support ios latest version
Wait for update
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 February 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- © OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.