Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
OPlayer is used to boost your Mac OS X's media playback abilities.
Now with OPlayer, you can stream all video/audio files from your NAS/media server to your MacBook no matter where you are.
* Video Format Extension
XVID, DIVX, AVI, WMV, RMVB, RM, ASF, MKV, FLV, ISO… most of all movie file formats.
* Audio Format Extension
MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC… most of all audio file formats.
* Subtitle Format Extension
SMI, SRT, ASS, SUB... most of all subtitle file formats.
- UPnP/DLNA client integrated.
- Multiple audio tracks support.
- Multiple subtitle tracks support.
- Dynamically change subtitle font color.
- Dynamically change subtitle size.
- Dynamically change subtitle encoding method[srt/smi].
- Auto detect subtitle encoding method .
- Support multi-touch to seek when playing the movie.
- Control the playback speed.
- Playlist support.
OPlayer uses the MPlayer open source project for decoding and integrates QuickTime's default key commands with a native Mac OS X interface, Mac OS X users of QuickTime should immediately feel at home.
About MPlayer please refer to http://www.mplayerhq.hu/
What's New in Version 1.0.03
1. Greatly performance improvement.
2. Support OS X 10.7 and later.
3. fix many bugs.
4. Sandbox support.
Use Sandbox, OPlayer now has been the most secure media player.
You can refer the following by Apple :
A non-sandboxed app has the full rights of the user who is running that app, and can access any resources that the user can access. If that app or the frameworks it is linked against contain security holes, an attacker can potentially exploit those holes to take control of that app, and in doing so, the attacker gains the ability to do anything that the user can do.
By limiting access to resources on a per-app basis, App Sandbox provides a last line of defense against the theft, corruption, or deletion of user data if an attacker successfully exploits security holes in your app or the frameworks it is linked against.
- USD 19.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 July 2013
- Version: 1.0.03
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jonathan Young
- © OLIMSOFT
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor