By Joel Black
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Preparing for a 10k and wondering what time you can expect with an 8 minute/mile pace?
Trying to qualify for Boston, and wondering if a 6:30 pace will make it?
PaceMe is an easy-to use calculator which projects finish time for running events. It allows saving target distances named for specific workouts or events.
* Set any target pace up to 59 minutes, 59 seconds per mile or kilometer.
* Select pre-defined distances, including 5k, 10k, half-marathon, or marathon.
* Specify up to 25 custom distances up to 500 miles/kilometers. For example, save your favorite 3-mile beach run as "Pier to Pier".
* Custom distances can be sorted, deleted, added any time.
* Large, easy-to-read display.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Now calculate finish time from pace, or pace from finish time.
* "Endless" picker dials for easier data entry
* Localized versions (French, German, Japanese, Spanish) now available in addition to English