PAR Assessment Toolkit
By PAR, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The PAR Assessment Toolkit was created to provide assistance to psychologists, mental health workers, and anyone else who administers standardized assessments. The scope of this application was in response to a Customer focus group where Customers conveyed their desire for specific tools to assist in their day to day assessment tasks. The PAR Toolkit now includes in-app purchase of scoring/conversion modules. The scoring modules allow for conversion from raw scores to T scores for our most popular assessments. More modules will be added in the future!
This toolkit features several helpful tools such as:
• Normal curve - an illustration of a standard bell curve is included for use in discussion with patients or other professionals. Either input data points in the input fields or use your finger!
• Conversion chart - included to provide an error-free means of converting between t-scores, z-scores, percentiles, and standard score.
• Age Calculator - save valuable time while guaranteeing accuracy with the age calculator. Just input the individual’s date of birth and receive their age in years, months, days.
• Stopwatch - included is a stopwatch that assists monitoring timed assessments or performance tasks by counting up or counting down. The stopwatch also allows for the use of lap times.
• Compliancy Calculator - many states and school districts have laws mandating how many days a psychologist has before a referral must be seen. Calculate the end date and never worry about incompliance through miscalculation.
These useful tools will save you time and effort, and in the end empower you to focus your time and energy on more important details. We have provided this app free of charge to further assist our Customers as well as continue our mission of Creating Connections. Changing Lives.
Look for future applications from PAR to assist your professional career in assessment.
What's New in Version 2.2
- updated for iOS7
- bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 January 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.
- © PAR, Inc 2010-2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.