By Mayo Clinic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mayo Clinic app is an all-new easy-to-use mobile app that allows you the ability to actively manage your health. Specifically designed and optimized for iOS 8 to streamline navigation to the most important features, the Mayo Clinic app includes integration with Apple Health to share data to and from Mayo Clinic allowing you to be fully in charge of your personal health data.
Through the Mayo Clinic app, you can access your personal medical record, appointment schedule, or contact your care team through secure messaging.
The Mayo Clinic app offers improved features to simplify your health:
• View medical record results in real time.
• Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
• View and manage details of your appointment schedule.
• Request an appointment.
• View radiology images and exams.
• View Mayo Clinic videos from your phone or tablet.
• View Mayo Clinic health data through your Health app dashboard.
• Support for Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary right from your Apple Watch.
What's New in Version 2.56
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements for speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes:
• Updates for secure messaging including the ability to view attachments.
• Updated appointment request form.
• Updated password change.
• Lab descriptions.
• Squashed a bug that caused the app to crash on iOS7.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 31 August 2015
- Version: 2.56
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Mayo Clinic
- © 2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.